Domane AL 4 Disc combines the smooth, comfortable qualities of an advanced alloy frame with the performance of higher-quality parts. It features an upgraded drivetrain and crisp hydraulic disc brakes for a fast road bike perfect for competitive group rides and even races.
It's right for you if...
You plan to hop on your bike as much as possible, and even train for races and long charity rides. You want to invest in higher-quality performance parts that will keep pace with you as you continue to hone your road cycling skills.
The tech you get
A 2x10 (20 speed) Shimano Tiagra drivetrain has a wide range of gears for riding on any terrain. The lightweight aluminum frame has fender mounts and a stable Endurance Geometry for a confident ride, and a carbon fork that absorbs road vibration. Plus, tubeless ready rims and hydraulic disc brakes for stopping power in any conditions.
The final word
A solid, comfort-first road bike with upgrades on the parts that matter—like the drivetrain and brakes. Domane AL 4 Disc is built for miles of fun, fast riding on pavement and even light gravel.
Why you'll love it
- A light, comfortable frame and quality parts make it an awesome platform for long, fast group rides
- The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won't fatigue as quickly
- Hydraulic disc brakes give you more precise and consistent stopping power in any conditions
- Bigger tire clearance lets you run wider tires for more traction and stability on rail trails and other light gravel roads
- DuoTrap S compatibility makes it easy to wirelessly track your rides, so you can set goals and watch yourself reach them
|Frame||100 Series Alpha Aluminum, tapered head tube, internal routing, fender mounts, DuoTrap S compatible, flat mount disc|
|Fork||Domane AL carbon, tapered alloy steerer, internal brake routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc|
|Headset||FSA Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8'' top, 1.5'' bottom|
Front: 100 x 12mm thru-axle
Rear: 142 x 12mm thru-axle
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Affinity Disc, Tubeless Ready, 24-hole, 21mm width, presta valve|
Front: Formula RX-512 alloy, 6-bolt
Rear: Formula RX-142 alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 11-speed freehub
|Spokes||14g stainless steel|
|Tires||Bontrager R1 Hard-Case Lite, wire bead, 60 TPI, 700c x 32|
|Crankset||Shimano Tiagra 4700|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano RS500, 68mm, threaded external|
|Chain||Shimano Tiagra HG54, 10 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra 4700, 31.8mm clamp|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Tiagra 4700, long cage, 34T max cog|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG500, 11-32, 10 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Tiagra R4725, short reach lever, 10 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Comp VR-S, alloy, 31.8mm|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager Supertack Perf tape|
|Stem||Bontrager Elite, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree|
|Brakes||Shimano Tiagra hydraulic disc w/Shimano RT66, 160mm, 6-bolt rotors|
|Saddle||Bontrager P3 Verse Comp, steel rails, 155mm width|
|Seat Post||Bontrager Comp, 6061 alloy, 27.2mm, 8mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.